Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Beautiful Day On The Coast.
Lens: Nikon AFNikkor 70~210mm Camera: Nikon D70 Photo Location: Cannon Beach, Oregon ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/320s Aperture: F9 
Posted By: Tonytee, 07-14-2016, 09:13 PM

This was taken in August of last year. Cannot believe it is almost a year already. Anyway it was a day of harsh sunlight and I had to break out my Hoya CPL. I had just received the lens the day before and I am very happy with its performance. Seems sharp at all settings.

Thanks for viewing.

Antonio

Unfortunately it appears as though once again I have lost brightness and sharpness upon uploading. (

Last edited by Tonytee; 07-14-2016 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Additional Information
Views: 694
07-14-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
try uploading to flckr or some other site and paste the link in your message. works for me
07-14-2016, 10:37 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rimfiredude Quote
try uploading to flckr or some other site and paste the link in your message. works for me
Unfortunately Flickr does not work for me. I also tried posting to my album and there is no way to upload from there.

Thanks,

Antonio
07-15-2016, 07:40 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Terrific landscape, Antonio.

I use photobucket and often see loss of "spark" (for lack of a better word) after uploading and posting. It doesn't seem to happen all of the time, for reasons that remain a mystery to me.

Jer

07-15-2016, 08:22 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Terrific landscape, Antonio.

I use photobucket and often see loss of "spark" (for lack of a better word) after uploading and posting. It doesn't seem to happen all of the time, for reasons that remain a mystery to me.

Jer
Hi Jer and thanks very much for your helpful comment.

Antonio