Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ugliest Fish In The World.
Lens: Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7 Lens Camera: Pentax K100D Super Photo Location: Backyard ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: Tonytee, 07-31-2016, 07:44 PM

Today was another lazy, laid back Oregon Sunday so after services I decided to break out one of my Pentax-A 50mm f1.7 lenses and scout the backyard for potential victims. I decided to dial in specifically on sharpness and exposure. The EXIF Data did not include the actual f/stop, so I took my best guess at f/5.6 given the exposure and the beautiful bokeh it produced. I would have to say the lens performed quite well not only with sharpness, but also color and exposure as well. Just a reminder to me that these older guys should be kept in the active files. Please enjoy and thanks so much for viewing.

Rgds,

Antonio

Last edited by Tonytee; 07-31-2016 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Grammar Correction
Views: 853
08-03-2016, 05:00 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I like the shot! Works well with the smooth background. Would like to see more of the feet, though.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-03-2016, 05:19 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I like the shot! Works well with the smooth background. Would like to see more of the feet, though.
Thank you Adam, thank you.

Tony
08-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #4
Veteran Member

looks like a chook to me.

08-03-2016, 08:33 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice shot! I have to admit that I've by-passed this one until now. Wonderful colors and background. But I'll throw in with Adam that it could have been framed differently.