Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  
VI Pujada a Alp 2500 / 1r Rallysprint de la Cerdanya 2016
Posted By: red5isalive, 08-10-2016, 02:52 PM

Dear friends, some days ago there was this uphill event in the Pirinees, in a small town named Alp. Such a beautiful spot, and great place to run away from the hot weather and the humidity of a city like Barcelona, in Alp temperatures where very nice, and there was no bad humidity, plus luckily we had some air moving around. It was the perfect weather, and so the motorsport was quite good also!

Let me share some photos of that event, almost all in the same place as you couldn't move much where I was located.
Hope you like them, some of the cars where quite awesome,

---------- Post added 08-10-16 at 02:54 PM ----------

Some more

I like the face of the co-driver, enjoying

How can they drive and co-drive without seing a thing?

No doubt the BMW's where the more spectacular to watch.
Views: 1,571
08-28-2016, 01:53 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by red5isalive Quote
You almost got it Rob, it is its brother Citroen ZX, i believe one of the series they did for circuit with the Citroen ZX Cup Racing,
Yup. ZX. Nice one. I own the successor, and it's a lovely car (and a successful rally car in its own right Well, not mine). The Saxo is one segment smaller, and the successor of the AX.

I really like the 3821 and 3720.

08-28-2016, 02:51 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
These are great - number 4 especially.

Jer
08-30-2016, 11:16 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thank you Jer, yes i like it too, and believe it's the best of the serie.

Thank you kadajawi, yes i agree they must be some of the bests of the series and from that day
The ZX here was a very active rally car and quite a big machine (check if you don't know about it, the ZX KitCar, such a beast) and indeed the Saxo and specially the Xsara WRC where machines that proved to be impressive and very fast so they won so much!
08-30-2016, 03:04 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by red5isalive Quote
Thank you Jer, yes i like it too, and believe it's the best of the serie.

Thank you kadajawi, yes i agree they must be some of the bests of the series and from that day
The ZX here was a very active rally car and quite a big machine (check if you don't know about it, the ZX KitCar, such a beast) and indeed the Saxo and specially the Xsara WRC where machines that proved to be impressive and very fast so they won so much!
I remember the ZX Rallyraid, which was a monster, and almost unrecognisable from the original car. I wasn't aware of the Kitcar, though.

08-30-2016, 09:13 PM   #20
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Yes that was a beast and i believe it was the Peugeot 405 Dakar car rebranded as Citröen as they are part from the same group (PSA).

The Kitcar was very popular over here in rally and i believe it raced all over Europe but not in WRC (not 100% sure of that).

It looked amazing and seemed to be a very fast car.