Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Higher Learning
Posted By: Tonytee, 08-20-2016, 10:19 PM

I photographed this book not to just upload something, but because it is a very fascinating and educating read. Admittedly I am not a technically oriented individual, as my background is in Accounting and Taxes. I highly recommend this work as it has been a valued asset in my quest to improve my understanding of photography.

This shot was taken with: K100D Super body with an SMC Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7 lens.

1/125s, f/1.7, ISO 200, used onboard flash and Multi-Segment Metering. Focal Length was 55mm.

Thanks so much for viewing.

Antonio
Views: 640
08-26-2016, 08:38 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Here's another good text for the camera, View Camera Technique, Leslie Stroebel. It deals a lot with view cameras, but everything but camera movements (tilt, shift, etc.) can be transferred to the hand held camera. On Amazon new about $80, used from $14 to $80.
08-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigDave Quote
Here's another good text for the camera, View Camera Technique, Leslie Stroebel. It deals a lot with view cameras, but everything but camera movements (tilt, shift, etc.) can be transferred to the hand held camera. On Amazon new about $80, used from $14 to $80.
Another helpful suggestion. Many thanks,

Antonio