Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
back again, bee and flower
Lens: HD PENTAX-DA 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR + 1.4x converter Camera: K 3 Photo Location: Topeka Zoological Garden, Topeka KS 
Posted By: aslyfox, 09-10-2016, 02:09 PM

again, these photographs come from a trip to the Topeka Zoological Garden, Topeka KS, to practice with my K 3, and various lenses and/or the pentax 1.4 converter

this series happened because I was experimenting with photos of flowers I was using the K 3 + HD PENTAX-DA 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR + 1.4x converter (don't ask me why that combo, I'm just experimenting)

as I started to take this series, something flew into the flower. I started shooting and these are the results. (well, the results after cropping that is.)

I have found the key to good photography (for me at least) is good equipment, taking plenty of photographs and luck, I repeat, LUCK

I was in the right place at the right time and I didn't know what would turn out but I tried any way.

hope you enjoy the result

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo