Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Travel the bridge Rama 9 Amphawa and water market with lens KIT 18-55mm.
Lens: KIT 18-55mm Camera: Pentax K10D Photo Location: Thailand ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F12 
Posted By: Mahaku, 10-12-2016, 07:27 PM

Welcome to in city Thailand
I have present travel the bridge Rama 9 and Amphawa water market in thailand.

Point is test performance lens kit 18-55mm.....
Can comment enjoy!!!...

Views: 787
10-13-2016, 07:52 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very refreshing work Mahaku. You have certainly shown how much can be done with the kit lens. Might put some to shame since most of us would have carried a whole bag full of gear to get this collection of shots. I particularly like the first couple of the bridge and a couple later of building details. May I suggest that for the flowers and animals in particular you might try to obtain a lower angle. A right angle finder helps a lot but squatting or kneeling down works if you are able.
10-13-2016, 09:15 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Those are really nice shots! I love the bridge shots, and the peacock framed in the wire fencing...
10-13-2016, 05:46 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by From1980 Quote
Very refreshing work Mahaku. You have certainly shown how much can be done with the kit lens. Might put some to shame since most of us would have carried a whole bag full of gear to get this collection of shots. I particularly like the first couple of the bridge and a couple later of building details. May I suggest that for the flowers and animals in particular you might try to obtain a lower angle. A right angle finder helps a lot but squatting or kneeling down works if you are able.

Hi From1980

Thank you very much for the advice and criticism. I will be corrected in the next time.....

---------- Post added 10-14-16 at 07:47 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
Those are really nice shots! I love the bridge shots, and the peacock framed in the wire fencing...
Hi RoxnDox

Thank you very much for the advice and like this...