Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
So I sort of get to crow a little...
Posted By: Auzzie-Phoenix, 10-21-2016, 12:37 AM

Last month, I entered a photo contest in the photo sharing app that I use on my phone called ZenCircle. The member response was quite massive (well over 10,000 entries), so it took them longer than the 2 weeks to go through them all that they initially estimated. Well, I found out today that while I wasn't one of the 2 grand prize winners, my photo was awarded one of twenty "excellent" awards. I placed 9th if they ordered them by how well they liked each person's submission.

The photo that placed (albeit zencircle, like other sharing sites/apps darkens the image down by about 1.5 stops or more).

So, I won a stuffed Zenny (Asus ZenFone mascot). Yay me.

Edit: Odd, I thought I posted this in general photography. Mods please move.

Last edited by Auzzie-Phoenix; 10-21-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Views: 738
10-21-2016, 01:17 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
And a nice shot it is too.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
asus, camera, contest, pentax k-3ii, photo, photosharing, prize, runner up, zencircle, zenfone