Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Church Street
Lens: 31mm f1.8 Limited Camera: Pentax K-1 Photo Location: Ashover, Derbyshire ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/15s Aperture: F10 
Posted By: Peter Nutkins, 10-29-2016, 12:35 AM

[IMG][/IMG]

The lovely little village of Ashover in Derbyshire. It was an overcast afternoon until there was a break in the clouds that slowly spread across the sky and illuminated All Saints Church. It took so long waiting for the cloud that windows started to twitch and shop keepers came out to see what I was doing! Even a chap came out of the local pub!

Sadly a blue car came and parked right in the middle of the shot ....a bit of photoshop moved it on

Have a great weekend

Peter
Views: 697
10-29-2016, 01:25 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Nice shot and a good job in PS to remove the car, it's hard to see where it was but I think I can see some artifacts. I might have been tempted to clone out the wires/cables too if it was my shot.
10-30-2016, 11:41 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tako Kichi Quote
Nice shot and a good job in PS to remove the car, it's hard to see where it was but I think I can see some artifacts. I might have been tempted to clone out the wires/cables too if it was my shot.
Here 'tis....

[IMG][/IMG]
10-31-2016, 09:16 AM   #4
Veteran Member

That's much better Peter, nice job. That's worthy of being a postcard or calendar shot now.

10-31-2016, 11:54 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tako Kichi Quote
That's much better Peter, nice job. That's worthy of being a postcard or calendar shot now.
Thanks!