Show Printable Version Search this Thread
my 1st and only self port..
Posted By: distorted_vision, 07-30-2008, 05:23 AM

booooo!!

Views: 2,577
07-30-2008, 05:38 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Your mother asked me to tell you that you are a handsome fellow and to please ask you to run a comb through your hair. (I think it's fine, but you know how mothers are about their darlings).
07-30-2008, 06:01 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote
Your mother asked me to tell you that you are a handsome fellow and to please ask you to run a comb through your hair. (I think it's fine, but you know how mothers are about their darlings).
hahah.... a comb?? whats that?? oh yeh... its one of those things that you are supposed to use on a daily basis.. my hair is curly and i dont like combs!! they hurt!! haha
07-30-2008, 06:10 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Nice sun tan, we have to buy that shade of orange in a tub!

07-30-2008, 06:19 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by thomasjmpark Quote
Nice sun tan, we have to buy that shade of orange in a tub!
haha! yeh, the light in my room makes everything go a lovely shade of orange.. im tanned but not as much as that picture might suggest!! ( remember, i am a pom and was born in birmingham).... hehe... english skin+ozzyland = lobster fest!!
07-30-2008, 06:22 AM   #6
Inactive Account

QuoteQuote:
english skin+ozzyland = lobster fest!!
lol, indeed i know what you meen. The sun is a very rare thing here but when it does come out there tends to be alot of very red looking people walking around!
07-30-2008, 06:23 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by thomasjmpark Quote
lol, indeed i know what you meen. The sun is a very rare thing here but when it does come out there tends to be alot of very red looking people walking around!
yep.. agreed!! whenever my relatives come over here for a holiday... i think the packets of frozen peas spend more time pushed against their sunburnt skin, than actually in the freezer itself!! hahah!

07-30-2008, 04:11 PM   #8
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote
100% classic post.

c[_]
07-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hey DV,

I think the pic is fine.... but I swear (KNOW!!!!!) I have seen pics of you on the forum before because no one else could (would ) look like that! If you didn't take them in the past... who would have??????

Nice photo... could use a little urban graffitti though.

Stephen
07-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
Inactive Account

You look pissed off!

I made you dark and mysterious!

Last edited by J.Scott; 03-30-2009 at 03:27 AM.
07-30-2008, 05:10 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

A great shot. Reminds me of how I looked in '71, although my beard was fuller and my cheeks more sunken . . . . and I had a more sullen and rebellious look. It was the '60's after all. Peace.

Jer
07-30-2008, 05:20 PM   #12
Veteran Member

DV - DV style by DV , of Dv for the DV curious ... looks like you could have had a part on the new X-Files flick ... the truth is out there
08-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #13
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SCGushue Quote
hey DV,

I think the pic is fine.... but I swear (KNOW!!!!!) I have seen pics of you on the forum before because no one else could (would ) look like that! If you didn't take them in the past... who would have??????

Nice photo... could use a little urban graffitti though.

Stephen
haha.. you might have got me on that one.. coming to think of it,im pretty sure i posted a self port in my avatar also, it would have been cool to have some of my graff in the background.. thats a pretty kool idea actually. hmmmm.

QuoteOriginally posted by J.Scott Quote
You look pissed off!

I made you dark and mysterious!
haha, i was trying to be serious for once. usually im a weirdo that laughs at everything and anything.. thanks for the edit... i rekon it came up well!!

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
A great shot. Reminds me of how I looked in '71, although my beard was fuller and my cheeks more sunken . . . . and I had a more sullen and rebellious look. It was the '60's after all. Peace.

Jer
jeeez man, i wish i was born in the 60's.. growen up in the 70's would have been awesome, so far as i can tell anyway.. thanks for the comment mate,

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
DV - DV style by DV , of Dv for the DV curious ... looks like you could have had a part on the new X-Files flick ... the truth is out there
x files!! haha.. one of my fav series for sure!!dv style by dv, of dv for the curious pentaxians who want to see what dv is all about, in a dv sort of way.. actually in a DEEEVEEe sorta way! hah!