Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photos around Wellington New Zealand. New to this so feedback would be great!
Lens: Super-Takumar 55mm Camera: SP1000 Photo Location: Wellington New Zealand ISO: 400 
Posted By: danlam, 11-22-2016, 05:21 PM

Hi guys,

Chucked FujiSuperia400 on my SP1000 and went around Wellington taking photos. These are some of the better ones. There are a few that failed.

Last edited by danlam; 01-07-2017 at 03:56 AM.
Views: 706
11-23-2016, 11:38 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I suspect you are seeing some things in the subjects, but need to work on composition more. The building is good, but the wire needs to be retouched out. The street scene needed longer exposure (to make the tail light lines more intense) to point two areas out. If you are new to this discipline then check out this link for some guidance on composition:

10 Top Photography Composition Rules | Photography Mad

And keep shooting!
11-23-2016, 05:32 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigDave Quote
I suspect you are seeing some things in the subjects, but need to work on composition more. The building is good, but the wire needs to be retouched out. The street scene needed longer exposure (to make the tail light lines more intense) to point two areas out. If you are new to this discipline then check out this link for some guidance on composition:

10 Top Photography Composition Rules | Photography Mad

And keep shooting!
Cool thanks Dave! I really appreciate this!