Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Bw series
Posted By: Dekka, 07-31-2008, 02:57 AM

I took these for a friend who wanted some shots with her dogs which worked well as I need to keep playing with my camera.

and one of one of my dog (I wish that blade of grass wasn't in the way)

Views: 1,191
07-31-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
*just to note.. they don't look this dark before I lowered the quality by saving for web in ps. Not sure why that happend.
07-31-2008, 03:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
strange, but i newer use the save for web myself..

#3 has a nice calm expression, like that she and the dogare looking at the same direction.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo