Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Wandering Around the High Country
Posted By: Colorado CJ, 12-22-2016, 08:21 PM

Well, I received a new (to me) camera yesterday, an 80 year old Zeiss Super Ikonta 6x9. These cameras have a cult like status and are usually very expensive. I've wanted one for a long time, but they are just too pricey.

Last week I lucked out and grabbed one for a little over $100.00, they run upwards of$300.00 or more usually. Its in pristine condition and the shutter is very accurate.

Anyway, as with all my photo gear, I usually head out to the mountains for field testing. It was a nice warmer day, around 30 degrees, with very still air. I did some hiking and photography with my new Super Ikonta, and also with my OMD EM10.

Here are the digital photos. Tomorrow I'm going to develope the two rolls of film I shot through the new camera, scan them in and post them here.

And here's a quick photo of my new camera. I'm hoping I got some good shots from it with the two rolls I ran through the camera today.

Views: 764
12-22-2016, 09:05 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looking forward to the Ikonta photos
12-22-2016, 09:23 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Nice. I like the B+W processing on these.
12-23-2016, 02:24 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice. Yes the black and white are very good.