Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
New tech meets old glass for beautiful fall magic.
Lens: Super Takumar 135mm f/3.5 Camera: Pentax K3 Photo Location: Westfall, PA ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F4.5 
Posted By: mail2richw, 12-31-2016, 10:02 AM

I purchased this lens from a forum member just a few days prior this shot. Lucky me! While sitting in my car waiting for my wife to finish her shopping, I noticed this tree in the parking lot, of all places. That's US Interstate 84 in the background, and a rising mountain just west of the Delaware river, the start of the Pocono Mountains! The colors and bokeh rendered from the Super Takumar 135mm lens are stunning to me. This photo hangs on my wall, 16x20 canvas. Using manual focus and the green line button for exposure slows me down just enough to think about my shot. I am hoping to give this lens a try on the Spotmatic for some added fun with FILM!

Thanks for looking and best of luck to all entries.

Happy 2017 and keep shooting!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 852
12-31-2016, 05:59 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice Autumn colours.
12-31-2016, 06:10 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you...
10-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mail2richw Quote
I purchased this lens from a forum member just a few days prior this shot. Lucky me! While sitting in my car waiting for my wife to finish her shopping, I noticed this tree in the parking lot, of all places. That's US Interstate 84 in the background, and a rising mountain just west of the Delaware river, the start of the Pocono Mountains! The colors and bokeh rendered from the Super Takumar 135mm lens are stunning to me. This photo hangs on my wall, 16x20 canvas. Using manual focus and the green line button for exposure slows me down just enough to think about my shot. I am hoping to give this lens a try on the Spotmatic for some added fun with FILM!

Thanks for looking and best of luck to all entries.

Happy 2017 and keep shooting!
Lovely hot & background!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: