Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Boscobel on the Hudson
Posted By: eelhc, 08-02-2008, 07:47 PM

Yesterday we were at the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival at Boscobel to witness the amazing feat of 3 men performing the complete works of William Shakespeare in 2 hrs. If you're near the Hudson Valley you have got to check this out. Obviously no performance pics but here are some shots from the grounds before the show.
K200d JPEGs with the 18-55 II kit lens. Slight sharpening in PP.

The Mansion

The Big Tent

The United States Military Academy across the Hudson

This is my first photo post from the K200D. I am very pleased with the JPEG quality right out of the camera. It was a pleasant night but very hazy... I do need to add a circular Polarizer to my bag.
Views: 1,669

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
boscobel, camera, hudson, k200d, photo, valley