Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ricketts Glen State Park
Posted By: Chriffer, 08-03-2008, 04:27 PM

These are my results from a few hours wandering Ricketts Glen State Park in northeast Pennsylvania. I used my K100D and DA 40 Limited for everything. I got a few waterfall shots that came out well. And surprisingly to me a few people shots which really caught my eye. There were just so many waterfalls I think it skewed my image choices for this post to things other than waterfall shots. You can can't another half a dozen waterfall shots in my gallery.

The water was just very active and powerful in this one. I can't decide between the black and white version and the color though.

Staring at the falls. I am thinking now it could have been better with a different shutter speed.

This one sticks out for the colors. Far more red than just about every other area.

The bubbles moving across the flat rock in the foreground really added something to this.

One more waterfall shot.

This portrait with a goofy face looks great cropped.

Views: 1,467
08-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Lovely scenery thanks for sharing

cheers