Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Japan and Korea (9 imgs)
Posted By: nycxaro, 08-05-2008, 08:45 PM

I took a trip to Japan and Korea about a month ago and finally got around to posting the photos online. Here are a few shots, but you can see the whole set at my flickr site: Japan and Korea - a set on Flickr

I love traveling light, so all the shots were with my K10D and FA 31mm.

Japan is such an technologically advanced society. Even the older generations have adapted to new technology like the Nintendo DS.

I remember it raining nearly every day in Japan during my time there.

Yes, it was raining that day as well. Luckily the K10d is weatherproof.

Luckily, a local bar was never far away to dry off.

Living quarters are very tight in Tokyo.

Candid shot

Korean street food was good, but I'm not sure if it can beat NYC street vendors.

Candid shot

NYC subways have a long way to go to catch up with the more modern systems in Korea.
Views: 1,538
08-06-2008, 12:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
A different insight in a interpretation viewed by you Thanks for sharing

cheers
08-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #3
Veteran Member

thats me on the subway shot in korea!!! well not really, but im here in korea. Great pics. I will be sharing some once i get my K200D. Did you go to Namsan tower? I can't wait to go back with the K200D and get some great Panoramic shots.
08-06-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
Yup, I went to Namsan tower as a spur of the moment thing one night. I didn't have a tripod and it was too late to go up the tower also. Most of my shots came out pretty bad except one where I lied flat on my back and pointed up to find this guy.

08-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #5

ncie series, wow that subway car looks nice.... i like the individual hand hooks things hanging from each side and so much room in the middle of the car . it looks fairly clean too!! and no bum sleeping in it.