Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Spring Festival Utrecht NLD
Lens: 18-55/70-200 Camera: K5 Photo Location: Utrecht Leidsche Rijn ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/50s Aperture: F5.8 
Posted By: Khashoggi, 02-04-2017, 07:00 AM

Last monday, Januari 30th, in a cinema Leidsche Rijn, Utrecht, the Spring festival was held for this region. It started with 250 business people making contact with other business man, from China or the Netherlands with a Chinese dinner.

After that the other festivities started with 700 people, including the Ambassador of the People's republic of China Wu Ken(who took time to talk to Chinese people around) and the Mayor of Utrecht, Jan van Zanen, with a Lion's dance. A group called Jiangsu Performing Arts group was flown in from China.

People of the organisation:

The Mayor and the Ambassador in the centre

One of the two lions:

The Ambassador with the Mayor(with the silver neckles) in the centre.

The Ambassador:

Some of the female dancers:

One of the four music players:

A dancer:

Views: 720
02-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
And all that right in my backyard (about 15 minutes from where I live), great photo opportunity and some nice results.
02-04-2017, 01:39 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Carpon Quote
And all that right in my backyard (about 15 minutes from where I live), great photo opportunity and some nice results.
Thanks! It's not too far away for me either. Around 45 minutes by bus. You should take a try to photograph the opening the Harry Potter exhibition later this month. Am hoping to go as well. The twin from those movies are coming as well.