02-12-2017, 09:26 PM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Lovely images Kib. Very well taken.
02-12-2017, 09:52 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No doubt youngsters photograph better when they are unaware of the camera. These are good candid shots. I am a bit wary of taking the camera to such events as some folks can get strange ideas. During one event I was panning the camera just as a group of children ran past. I was aggressively challenged by one of the parents. Leave it at home now.
02-12-2017, 10:02 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Bruce Clark Quote
No doubt youngsters photograph better when they are unaware of the camera. These are good candid shots. I am a bit wary of taking the camera to such events as some folks can get strange ideas. During one event I was panning the camera just as a group of children ran past. I was aggressively challenged by one of the parents. Leave it at home now.
Yep agree Bruce, I don't want my portrait having Barrs in front of the face.

02-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bruce Clark Quote
Yeah, I don't walk into sports events and just take pictures :-)
My kid swims for the team and I know all parents signed releases. I'm the dad always with the camera...

---------- Post added 02-13-17 at 07:59 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by pjv Quote
Lovely images Kib. Very well taken.
Thanks.