Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Small Waterfall at Mt. Diablo, Clayton CA
Lens: Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 Camera: K3 II Photo Location: Clayton, CA ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 6s Aperture: F10 
Posted By: Y_V_E_S, 02-27-2017, 03:27 PM

This past weekend I went to Mt. Diablo in Clayton CA to check out the few waterfalls they have there. Mt. Diablo is about a 25 min drive from my place so I decided to take my son and cousin with me. We hiked for a good 45min when we found this little waterfall. The rain has been pretty strong this winter season here in the Bay Area and this little waterfall was flowing. This was my first time hiking up Mt. Diablo and I will definitely come back again.

Views: 808
02-27-2017, 06:04 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-27-2017, 08:49 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks Adam!
08-16-2018, 05:57 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Y_V_E_S Quote
This past weekend I went to Mt. Diablo in Clayton CA to check out the few waterfalls they have there. Mt. Diablo is about a 25 min drive from my place so I decided to take my son and cousin with me. We hiked for a good 45min when we found this little waterfall. The rain has been pretty strong this winter season here in the Bay Area and this little waterfall was flowing. This was my first time hiking up Mt. Diablo and I will definitely come back again.

End of February! BRRR!
The long exposure makes this look frozen, and I'm surprised it wasn't!

I read that as CA --Canada. :P Then I looked it up.
I lived on Treasure Island in the early 70's before it closed. Wow memories flooded in....I was about 8 when we left.

08-17-2018, 06:09 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
This is done very well!