Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  
HDR Sunset pano first attempt
Posted By: ranmar850, 03-01-2017, 05:30 AM

This was my first attempt at using HDR RAW images generated by the K-70 in a pano stitch in PS. I obviously underexposed as I couldn't recover the details in the darker area.

Views: 1,295
08-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Death adders are a small, very well camouflaged snake that you risk stepping on, highly venomous. King browns are actually aggressive and strike repeatedly. You need to wear sturdy boots,long pants, and preferably heavy canvas gaiters as well, as they can strike above the ankle. and that spinifex is actually very spiny and causes itching and irritation on bare skin. not great country to be walking around in,but very rewarding nonetheless.
There was a night i was out photographing lightning--picked a nice clear bit of gravel to stand on, kept shining the headlamp around for ground level intruders, then relised the howling dingoes were getting closer...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
attempt, attempts, camera, car, handheld, hdr, hdr sunset pano, luck, note, pano, photo, pilbara, season, share, sunrise, sunset, time, tom price, western australia