Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
4 Likes  #1
Finished editing my shoot with Lily
Lens: FA 43 and D-FA* 70-200 Camera: Pentax K-1 Photo Location: Fey Bainbridge Park 
Posted By: lithedreamer, 03-01-2017, 10:41 PM

Flickr album with more photos here: Rainy Shoot with Lily at Fey State Park | Flickr

It was a challenge. The falling rain made some shots unusable, I learned frequency separation to deal with the goosebumps on my model's skin, and the wind made it difficult to keep light stands propped up. Definitely a good time, though.
Views: 1,055
03-02-2017, 02:53 AM - 1 Like   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Ooh, you got that sand bank to run through the eye line, too. LD!
03-12-2017, 04:15 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice job with the lighting. Doesn't look like an easy environment to shoot in!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-12-2017, 05:09 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by lithedreamer Quote
Rainy Shoot with Lily at Fey
It would certainly seem, you know how to spoil a girl...

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 03-12-2017 at 08:14 AM.