Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Another Photo Reproduction.
Lens: Pentax 18~55mm Camera: Pentax k-50 Photo Location: Home. ISO: 6400 Shutter Speed: 1/160s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: Tonytee, 03-07-2017, 01:54 AM

No flash and used Pattern Metering.

Many thanks for viewing.

tt
Views: 673
03-07-2017, 02:26 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Tony
Can I offer you a small bit of advice?
If you placed that camera on a tripod and got your ISO down to 100, or 200 or 400, that would really help. It also seems as if the image is not lined up perfectly to the camera - the left is in focus - the right not.
Kind regards,
Mark
03-07-2017, 06:08 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Hi Tony
Can I offer you a small bit of advice?
If you placed that camera on a tripod and got your ISO down to 100, or 200 or 400, that would really help. It also seems as if the image is not lined up perfectly to the camera - the left is in focus - the right not.
Kind regards,
Mark
Hi Mark,
Many thanks for your feedback. Truthfully, this is an experiment I have been wanting to try. You are correct in that the focus is not even. The reason being I had very little room to move in and got the best angle that I could. The k-50 was on a tripod with the Shake Reduction off. I did want to learn more in PPE so that is why the color hue is the way that it is. I had a tremendous problem with noise reduction in PPE, however it is a learning experience.

Again, many thanks,

Tony
03-08-2017, 02:46 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Hi Mark,
Many thanks for your feedback. Truthfully, this is an experiment I have been wanting to try. You are correct in that the focus is not even. The reason being I had very little room to move in and got the best angle that I could. The k-50 was on a tripod with the Shake Reduction off. I did want to learn more in PPE so that is why the color hue is the way that it is. I had a tremendous problem with noise reduction in PPE, however it is a learning experience.

Again, many thanks,

Tony
You're most welcome Tony. It's that high ISO of 6400 that would have given you grief in PPE. Considering the ISO, you've done an admirable job getting rid of the noise.