Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Expired B&W Film
Camera: MX Photo Location: Washington State ISO: 400 
Posted By: troika, 03-23-2017, 09:23 PM

I've been in a dark mood, I won't get into why, but I loaded a roll of expired B&W film that I forgot I had and carried my MX around with me for a few months and this what I got. At first glance I thought "I got nothing", but then it occurred to me that these photos are more or less how I felt while I was taking them, so that's something, I guess.

Tough to call this a "series" or a "set", they're pretty random, maybe something about one of them will appeal to someone who sees them though.

Views: 821
03-23-2017, 09:28 PM - 1 Like   #2

Very cool set of images. I especially like the old microphone one. I hope your dark mood is lifted soon!
03-23-2017, 10:30 PM - 1 Like   #3
eva
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nice set of images,My fav # 3,5,7,10,13....
03-24-2017, 08:02 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GolNat Quote
Very cool set of images. I especially like the old microphone one. I hope your dark mood is lifted soon!
I don't know, I've taking pictures and composing music...I might just go with it for a while.

Then again, Spring is just around the corner.

03-24-2017, 11:23 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Theres something about black and white that just really attracts me. Even when I shoot digital I always do a black and white conversion to see how it looks. These pics look great!

The archway is excellent, but I'm partial to black cats...so thats my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.
Al