Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
More Fox Kits
Lens: DA*300 Camera: K-3 
Posted By: KiloHotelphoto, 04-28-2017, 01:28 PM

I didn't realize my ISO was set so high when I started shooting the kits playing. When I noticed it they were done playing and only got some shots of them looking at me.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 805
04-28-2017, 06:16 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Good candid shots.
12-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by KiloHotelphoto Quote
I didn't realize my ISO was set so high when I started shooting the kits playing. When I noticed it they were done playing and only got some shots of them looking at me.
The first shot was most interesting, because they were unaware of you. They probably have never seen any human - left alone a photographer - before, so of course they were curious. They can play any time, but one like you doesn't come by everyday,