Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Light from Heaven
Lens: 15-30 Camera: Pentax K-1 Photo Location: Isle of Skye ISO: 100 Aperture: F16 
Posted By: Peter Nutkins, 05-03-2017, 05:51 AM

[IMG][/IMG]

Sorry been away from the forum for a while....here is a shot from my recent visit to the 'land of mist and rain'....or, as the locals call it "The Isle of Skye"

I should write a long story to go with this image....I will build up the courage to write one

Have a great day

Peter
Views: 512
05-03-2017, 06:27 AM   #2
Pentaxian
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 17,848
Glad to see you back Peter and with a stunner of an image.
05-03-2017, 07:14 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Sailor's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Coastal Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 20,212
A dramatic landscape, for sure. Cool shot, Peter.

Jer
05-03-2017, 07:45 AM   #4
Pentaxian




Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,395
This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise...


[record scratch]


Sorry, wrong island... A great shot--will look forward to what you turn up with that premium K-1/15-30 combination.

05-03-2017, 08:01 AM   #5
Veteran Member
Peter Nutkins's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Derbyshire
Photos: Albums
Posts: 435
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Glad to see you back Peter and with a stunner of an image.
Thanks Susan...you are very kind

---------- Post added 3rd May 2017 at 08:01 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
A dramatic landscape, for sure. Cool shot, Peter.

Jer
Thanks

---------- Post added 3rd May 2017 at 08:03 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by CreationBear Quote
This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise...


[record scratch]


Sorry, wrong island... A great shot--will look forward to what you turn up with that premium K-1/15-30 combination.
Lol....love the scratch ! . The lens is great....very heavy but great!
05-03-2017, 09:17 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Colorado
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,427
Luminous - nicely done! Now I want to hear the story...
05-04-2017, 12:16 AM   #7
Veteran Member
Peter Nutkins's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Derbyshire
Photos: Albums
Posts: 435
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joip Quote
Luminous - nicely done! Now I want to hear the story...
Thanks!
08-01-2018, 01:03 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Prague
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,072
QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Nutkins Quote
[/url][/IMG]

Sorry been away from the forum for a while....here is a shot from my recent visit to the 'land of mist and rain'....or, as the locals call it "The Isle of Skye"

I should write a long story to go with this image....I will build up the courage to write one

Have a great day

Peter
Heaven, indeed!

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, heaven, photo, post, scratch, skye
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Architecture Cathedral of Our Lady Assumed to Heaven and St. Nicholas Rense Post Your Photos! 12 01-28-2019 01:22 PM
Landscape Roadway to heaven. uday029 Post Your Photos! 9 07-24-2018 06:55 AM
Best of 2016 Stairway to Heaven PJ1 Post Your Photos! 3 01-05-2017 04:34 AM
Landscape stairway to heaven Goosey Post Your Photos! 2 11-06-2016 12:50 AM
Total Light. Total Light. Total Light. bxf Pentax Full Frame 215 11-12-2014 08:53 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top