Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Wags for Wishes +gallery link
Posted By: LaRee, 08-15-2008, 09:50 PM

On July 12th I met up with the photographers in the San Diego Digital SLR group for a group shoot. The meeting place was an event called Wags for Wishes. You an find out more about the event here:
Wags for wishes

Check out my gallery if you have the time. Chances are you'll find something fun there:
LaRee | Wags for Wishes

Here are a few shots I took that I like.
The Splash Dogs were very entertaining!

Flying dog before the splash. lol

A freshly groomed beauty.

The frizbie playing dogs were fun too.

This next course, the dogs would relay. They'd fly over these jumps as fast as they could, come to a piece of plywood with a hole in it and a ball stuck in the hole. They would hit the plywood with their front paws hard enough to pop the ball out, they'd catch it on the pop out and turn around and run, flying over these jumps. Then the next dog would go.
They had it down!

Sorry about the missing exif on these. I resized them for upload without the box checked for saving exif. I hate that! Anyway, I hope you enjoy even a small bit as much as I enjoyed the show.
Views: 2,873
08-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice shots Laree - love the dog jumping in the water and the last one. Excellent series.

08-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Great series of captures LaRee.
Gary
thank you Gary. The even was really fun to shoot.

QuoteOriginally posted by KrisK10D Quote
They're fantastic LaRee. My dog neither likes water or can catch
What kind of dog do you have? I was really surprised at the different breeds they had there in the Splash Dogs event. I'd never have thought a Pit Bull would be much for jumping distances and swimming. But they all did amazingly well. The dogs at the event seemed to be truly enjoying themselves.

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Nice shots Laree - love the dog jumping in the water and the last one. Excellent series.
Thanks Dave. That last one is one of my favorites too.