Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Lightning Pics as Promised - From tonight
Posted By: Timbuctoo, 02-19-2007, 07:08 AM

I was playing badminton and heard the rumbles coming so I raced home to grab the camera. Here are 3 photos for you guys before I go to bed. Hope you like them. Maybe someone can share with me a way to stop the massive over exposure when the lightning is really intense.

Hope you like em!!
Views: 2,857
02-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Those Pentax A series primes would be awesome for lightning. The pancake lenses would be great to. Light is right!! To much weight is no good in portrait mode mounted on a tripod. Actually if you can get infinity focus with your M42 primes they would be even better because you wouldn't be spewing if they got wet. Very cost effective lightning lenses.

02-19-2007, 08:21 PM   #17
Forum Member

great shots!!!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, hope, lightning, lightning pics, photo