Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread

Help me find the best title for this photo. I cannot make my mind on one!
Posted By: Weevil, 06-30-2017, 11:36 AM

I took this photo when visiting Ottawa for business reasons. On the evening, I took a walk in the ByWard Market area, and started doing street photography after the sun was gone. I was interested in this beggar person and tool a couple shots of him. I never noticed the couple and baby passing by. When I got back at the hotel I saw this one!
I think it is special and bring lot of emotions.

Last edited by Weevil; 07-10-2017 at 09:29 PM.
Views: 1,487
11-13-2019, 01:33 PM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Weevil Quote
I took this photo when visiting Ottawa for business reasons. On the evening, I took a walk in the ByWard Market area, and started doing street photography after the sun was gone. I was interested in this beggar person and tool a couple shots of him. I never noticed the couple and baby passing by. When I got back at the hotel I saw this one!
I think it is special and bring lot of emotions.
A very fine piece of street photo ..

11-13-2019, 01:48 PM - 1 Like   #17
Total n00b Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Wow! Another great picture dug up from the past. Amazing sometimes what we can catch in the camera without realizing it at the time. Excellent photo.
11-13-2019, 03:25 PM - 1 Like   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful photo! They are connected in the moment