Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Humming Bird in Flight
Lens: 55-300 DA L Camera: k70 Photo Location: Ontario Canada ISO: 3200 Shutter Speed: 1/1250s Aperture: F13.5 
Posted By: following.eric, 07-01-2017, 11:29 AM

[IMG][/IMG]

Shot from less than three meters. Waited for it to arrive a the feeder. Follow to the Flickr Album and you cans see other bird shots from Canada this past month.
Views: 834
07-01-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Well caught in flight.
07-02-2017, 06:21 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That is a very well caught image, I hope that you don't mind but I gave it a little tweak. Just sharpened the bird and some noise reduction on the background
07-03-2017, 08:15 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
That is a very well caught image, I hope that you don't mind but I gave it a little tweak. Just sharpened the bird and some noise reduction on the background
Is that my image tweaked?

Just curious if you were able to get that off Flickr? I thought I had mine set for viewing only and not downloadable. Curious if it's still possible to access or copy images off Flickr?

Thanks for the tips. I try and balance the sharpening and noise to what the image raw file can handle.

07-03-2017, 10:32 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi Eric and you are welcome. I did not go to Flickr at all, just grabbed it from here.
07-03-2017, 11:27 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
Hi Eric and you are welcome. I did not go to Flickr at all, just grabbed it from here.
Amazing even off a site like this you can grab the pic and still get enough information to throw edits on it without just destroying the quality. I guess nothing is safe online. Even watermarks can bee cropped out. I will looking using a little Nik collection sharpening when I get some free time. To go through again.

Cheers