Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Posted By: KiloHotelphoto, 07-29-2017, 04:45 PM

Was going through my photos trying to organize my Lightroom, trying is the key word, and came across some shots I took last year that I had not done anything with. A couple are with a old SMC Pentax F 35-80 4-5.6 and some with the DFA 100 macro.

This is the art museum and the old water works in Philadelphia, PA. The water works was built back in the late 1800's for the municipal waterworks dept. and now is a restaurant. The art museum was built back in the 1920's and is a amazing building, even if you are not into art walking around inside is and looking at the architecture is incredible.

Couldn't stop at the art museum and not take a picture of the Rocky statue. It is crazy how many tourist wait to get their picture taken there.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 742
08-01-2017, 03:50 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looks beautiful- great series!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: