Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11 Likes  
"Irreparable cracks", in Asturias (Spain)
Posted By: The Madshutter, 08-05-2017, 11:46 PM

"Irreparable cracks", shot at Playa de Buelna in Asturias, where the amazing El Picon formation stands tall in the middle of the sea. A really inspiring location, as all Asturias coast. Two years ago with the Pentax 645z, Pentax 28-45mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 

Views: 1,006
01-06-2020, 01:33 PM   #16
Pentaxian

for me this is your best photo ever! those textures and forms, everything moving like clouds - as above, so below.

01-06-2020, 01:36 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Striking composition and the exceptional detail in the photograph...B+W is beautifully rich.
Do you miss your 645Z and 28-45 zoom ?
01-07-2020, 01:21 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Another goody from yersel.
Thank you very much indeed!

QuoteOriginally posted by ignath Quote
for me this is your best photo ever! those textures and forms, everything moving like clouds - as above, so below.
Thank you very much Ignath, that is very kind of you!

QuoteOriginally posted by lesmore49 Quote
Striking composition and the exceptional detail in the photograph...B+W is beautifully rich.
Do you miss your 645Z and 28-45 zoom ?
Hello Les, thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it! No, I don't actually. I am extremely happy with the Hasselblad X1D, their primes are just spectacular and I hope their zoom will be on par. If not, I'll happily keep using primes. Best regards,

Vieri