Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
The Apothecary
Lens: Pentax-DA 18-135mm Camera: K-50 Photo Location: Idaho ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/4000s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Dewman, 08-14-2017, 10:52 AM

This was taken at a privately-funded, yet open to the public "museum" in a remote area along the Snake River that features a myriad of antiquated items scattered over what I would estimate as close to hundred acres. It's an interesting venue with enough to keep you busy all day long... and then some! It has some of the most amazing, museum-quality bronze statues I've ever seen, including a complete life-size marching band!

Last edited by Dewman; 01-10-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Views: 441
08-14-2017, 01:48 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
A look into the past, which someone noted, is another country where things are done differently. Great composition and subject.

Jer
08-14-2017, 05:15 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice shot Dewman. Brings back memories. Spent a lot of time in my youth digging dumps and outhouse pits looking for bottles like this.