Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Moscow scyscrapers
Lens: Sigma 120-400 Camera: Pentax K-70 
Posted By: Kuzma, 08-21-2017, 12:10 PM

View of the Moscow International Business Centre that is also known as “Moscow City”. The image after some adjustments in the LR turned out to be a bit dark in every sense of the word though actually it was a very nice and friendly sunrise)) But scyscrapers in the light of the morning Sun is a bit boring and banal so I decided to add a different feeling to this photo.

P.S. On the right you can see one of the first Moscow scyscrapers (those with a spire) built under the rule of Stalin in the late 1940s.

Last edited by Kuzma; 08-21-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Views: 478
09-04-2017, 10:40 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for sharing! I really like the muted colors- looks great.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-05-2017, 04:45 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Thanks for sharing! I really like the muted colors- looks great.
Thank you, Adam!
08-31-2018, 08:24 AM   #4
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Kuzma Quote
View of the Moscow International Business Centre that is also known as “Moscow City”. The image after some adjustments in the LR turned out to be a bit dark in every sense of the word though actually it was a very nice and friendly sunrise)) But scyscrapers in the light of the morning Sun is a bit boring and banal so I decided to add a different feeling to this photo.

P.S. On the right you can see one of the first Moscow scyscrapers (those with a spire) built under the rule of Stalin in the late 1940s.

These are different than we usually see, and that alone makes them interesting.