Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
29 Likes  
Marina is moving away...
Posted By: LeRolls, 08-22-2017, 10:19 PM

My lovely friend Marina moved to Tallahassee over this last weekend. We managed to catch breakfast together the day before she left at the location of our very first shoot so it was quite emotional for the both of us. We have had a lot of adventures together over our many shoots and I will miss her. She has promised to visit during holidays and that we will continue to shoot. I plan to eventually release a book of images of her someday once I have edited enough of them. I figured I would share a handful of our favorite images.

The blue building in the background is the cafe where we had our breakfast.

A wooden boardwalk at Coral Cove. One of Marina's favorite beaches.

Marina's mother claims that this is her favorite image. A different look for Marina. It started raining not long after this was taken.

By far one of my most popular images on Flickr. It took awhile before I was able to do a B&W of Marina as she is always so full of life and energy but I felt that this one was appropriate.

We found this cute red bridge leading to a lovely little island with fountains and statues.

Taken on a beach in Melbourne.

A lovely trail by the water. Marina was constantly on the lookout for snakes.

Sunrises at the Boynton Beach Inlet rarely disappoint and nothing catches your attention like a red dress.

Natural light of the sunset.

Another rare B&W.

Playful as always.

One of the few models that didn't fall down in the skates.

Some mistook this as a wedding shot.

Always willing to try something new and different.

Views: 24,025
02-12-2022, 10:22 PM - 2 Likes   #121
Pentaxian

Original Poster

02-24-2022, 10:11 PM - 3 Likes   #122
Pentaxian

Original Poster
03-05-2022, 06:57 PM - 1 Like   #123
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by LeRolls Quote
Vigour Mag Reel on Flickr
Congrats on you two making the cover!
03-06-2022, 11:41 PM   #124
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mamba909 Quote
Congrats on you two making the cover!
Thanks

03-09-2022, 08:58 PM - 2 Likes   #125
Pentaxian

Original Poster
03-18-2022, 10:21 AM - 3 Likes   #126
Pentaxian

Original Poster
03-21-2022, 06:49 AM - 1 Like   #127
Pentaxian

Original Poster

07-18-2022, 07:58 PM - 1 Like   #128
Pentaxian

Original Poster

07-19-2022, 04:26 AM - 1 Like   #129

As a side to my photography day job I did model portfolio's most if not all where done in studio with different sets using green or blue screen backgrounds. I agree this young lady is very attractive and also "Marina's mother claims that this is her favorite image" THIS is an exceptional image. I do no what you are feeling as your model moves away, I've had the same. This is a wonderful post you have here makes me want to reopen my studio AND now I'm retired get out and shoot in natural light. Just love your location's, lighting and flattering poses. Thanks so much for sharing your images.
07-19-2022, 06:49 AM   #130
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Studio-48 Quote
As a side to my photography day job I did model portfolio's most if not all where done in studio with different sets using green or blue screen backgrounds. I agree this young lady is very attractive and also "Marina's mother claims that this is her favorite image" THIS is an exceptional image. I do no what you are feeling as your model moves away, I've had the same. This is a wonderful post you have here makes me want to reopen my studio AND now I'm retired get out and shoot in natural light. Just love your location's, lighting and flattering poses. Thanks so much for sharing your images.
Thank you for the kind words. Marina has since graduated and now lives close to me again with her boyfriend. She is busy with her career in marketing but we still get to shoot about once every 2 months so it is always nice to catch up and create.