Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Novıy Svet (New Light) Crimea
Lens: Tamron sp af 28-75mm f/2.8 xr di Camera: PENTAX K-5 Photo Location: Crimea ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F3.2 
Posted By: zztopd, 08-26-2017, 02:51 AM

The Golitsyn Trail (Falcon's path) - a mountain path cut on the slope of the rocky mountain Koba-Kaya, is located along the coastline to the south-west of the village of Novıy Svet (New Light or New World by eng.) (Crimea).

# 12

It is believed that it was after Tsar Nicholas II visit to Paradise (the so-called village where the Prince Golitsyn Lev Sergeyevich bought up the land to make wine) that the town received its current name - the Novıy Svet (New Light or New World by eng): Nicholas II, after walking along the Golitsyn trail, was invited to the table where he was treated champagne wine, which was produced in the village. Then he said that he sees life in a new light. And the path he walked on was called Golitsyn's trail. It was in 1912.

# 13

Any criticism that I missed when focusing is unacceptable. Here is a proof of how difficult it was to concentrate on the girl-point focus.)))

Last edited by zztopd; 08-26-2017 at 05:19 AM.
Views: 825
08-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by zztopd Quote
Any criticism that I missed when focusing

Ha, the prettier the girl, the more forgiving we are...

At any rate, I'm glad to see you're back--it's a fascinating part of the world. I've only a superficial understanding of the players in the 17th-18th Century (Russia, the Ottoman Empire, Poland-Lithuania) so I really enjoy your historical travelogues.
08-26-2017, 08:17 AM   #3
Veteran Member

it did focus, but there is camera shake..if you look closely to her leg edge, you see a slight double exposure..next time faster shutter will suffice
08-26-2017, 09:21 AM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jeff Lopez Quote
it did focus, but there is camera shake..if you look closely to her leg edge, you see a slight double exposure..next time faster shutter will suffice
Jeff, Exactly!
You've gave the photo a pithy diagnosis. I really did it in motion without adjusting the TAv mode properly.
And all because I looked the other way, and not on the sudden beauty lady.

I looked at.. I'll show it too.

---------- Post added 08-26-17 at 07:32 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by CreationBear Quote
Ha, the prettier the girl, the more forgiving we are...

At any rate, I'm glad to see you're back--it's a fascinating part of the world. I've only a superficial understanding of the players in the 17th-18th Century (Russia, the Ottoman Empire, Poland-Lithuania) so I really enjoy your historical travelogues.
CreationBear, yeah, I'm definitely back from the latest thread at 08-13-16 08:20 PM.))

I will share with you new experiences.

08-26-2017, 10:42 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zztopd Quote
that I missed when focusing is unacceptable. Here is a proof of how difficult it was to concentrate on the girl-point focus
In that case I couldn't possibly comment.
08-26-2017, 12:02 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
In that case I couldn't possibly comment.
Ah, Kerrowdown )) 'Cause you've grumbler, I did missphoto of a princess )))

And I'm glad to hear you again, buddy))