Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
A Turkish girl
Posted By: Kuzma, 09-01-2017, 10:44 AM

A Turkish girl cruising around the Bosphorus Strait in İstanbul.

Views: 1,004
09-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
A good character portrait.
09-01-2017, 08:35 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
good use of natural light����
09-02-2017, 04:52 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very, very beautiful photograph. As always, black & white comes through perfectly. "One picture is worth a thousand words." Thanks for sharing. Where she is in this photo is a very picturesque area at night. You can see the lights of the city of Istanbul. It is especially lovely when the reflection of the moon hits the water's surface. I had the good fortune of living in Turkey for a year and it is a beautiful country with warm,receptive and helpful people. I hope to return there some day.

TT

Çok teşekkür ederim. Turkish for "Thank you very much."

09-05-2017, 04:41 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thanks for your comments!

---------- Post added 09-05-17 at 04:44 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Very, very beautiful photograph. As always, black & white comes through perfectly. "One picture is worth a thousand words." Thanks for sharing. Where she is in this photo is a very picturesque area at night. You can see the lights of the city of Istanbul. It is especially lovely when the reflection of the moon hits the water's surface. I had the good fortune of living in Turkey for a year and it is a beautiful country with warm,receptive and helpful people. I hope to return there some day.

TT

Çok teşekkür ederim. Turkish for "Thank you very much."
Yes. I have visited Turkey several times and made there some car journeys far from touristic routes and resorts. A very interesting and photogenic country. And Turkish cuisine is something special.