Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Some of this summers picture
Posted By: zyruz, 08-23-2008, 12:40 PM

Well as the summer is over for me (back to work)
I'd wanted to sharre a few of my picture's(All are rezised, just a tad exposure, on the 2 picture of my sister, and changed filetype to jpg):

First off are a few pics off a eagle, witch I know of it's nest, so I'd come real close to the chick a few times, but sadly newer came close to the adult eagle. But I got a few keepers of the baby, all handheld:

Da 300, Apature:F/4, Shutter:1/60, Iso 560
Full Size

Da 300, Apature:F/4, Shutter:1/60, Iso 280
Full Size

My mutch smaller brother and sister, found out that they wanted to test my camera.... I let them on the condistion that they dident toutch the camera (gotta love the remote somtime :P) Imo these picture probarly become better than wath I could have mannaged:

Tamron 18-250 @50mm, Apature: F/4.5, Shutter: 1/180, Iso: 800. (Flash)
Full size

Tamron 18-250 @50mm, Apature: F/4.5, Shutter: 1/180, Iso: 1250 (Flash)
Full size

My probarly best picture of human(witch I really dont like too mutch it's my sister. I like the fact that I could be far away becuse of the 300, since I think taking pictures of object that dont know they are beeing taking shots of, add a little special to the image:

Da 300, Apature: 5.6, Shutter: 1/3000, Iso: 800.
Full size

This is a picture of the sky from the location I live, no storry to this, sorry ;P

Da 300, Apature: 6.7, Shutter: 1/4000, Iso: 100.
Full size

So for thos that botherd to read this far, this is the last one, it is of a flock of seagulls, witch I stummbled apoun when I was ging to hike upp a local mountan. Nothing to this pic, expect I like all the birds flyin towards me (You cant see too mutch on the small pic here, but the full size are alot better)

Tamron 18-250 @ 200mm, Apature: 6.2, Shutter: 1/1000, Iso: 250.
Full size

Well this was atleast a few of my pic's this summer, maybee none real "summer activities" but I dont attend to those too mutch.

If you got anny tips for me to take better pic's I love to hear it.
Views: 1,426
08-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Nice shots, Norway has been on my list of places to visit for a long time. We have a friend who married a Norwegian when he came over here so we are hoping to visit Norway with them sometime.
08-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Joakim,
Thanks for sharing.
I know very little about Norway, so please post more.
Cheers.
08-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Isnt a wonder that leave the kids with the remote and they all become artists LOL

cheers

08-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Nice shots, Norway has been on my list of places to visit for a long time. We have a friend who married a Norwegian when he came over here so we are hoping to visit Norway with them sometime.
Well I have always wanted to travle to Canada, but I doubt it wil bee in quite some time as I doubt my gf want to travle annywhere that aint alot warmer than norway

But yes, some parts of norway might be beutyfull but non of the above picture's are anny specialfor norway, these might be a bit more:

Full size

Full size
08-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good series love the kids' expressions ! Nice landscapes as well. Love to visit Norway as well. Closest I got was Stockholm for a few days teaching a class - meet a someone from Norway ! Nicely done.
08-24-2008, 01:49 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That second baby eagle shot put a smile on my face. How could it not!