Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A few from today
Lens: Super Multi Coated Macro Takumar Camera: k70 Photo Location: Old Cahawba Archaeological Park, Alabama (near Selma) 
Posted By: Knock, 10-01-2017, 08:56 PM

I was out for a hike today with my tak 50 macro. I haven't used this lens enough lately. Although, I admit it would've been nice to have a longer lens dealing with the snake, which is a healthy young Alabama cottonmouth. She wasn't going to wait around long enough for me to unscrew my m42. I'm not sure what to say about the pink trailor/house--you never know what you're going to find hiking in Alabama. Does anyone know what the fruit hanging in the last pic is. Strange bushy plant with wicked thorns, the fruit is slightly larger than a golf ball....

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 

Last edited by Knock; 10-01-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: more text
Views: 525

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lens, photo