Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Old eagle shots from my old 560
Lens: DA 560 
Posted By: KiloHotelphoto, 10-09-2017, 01:28 PM

Was cleaning out old photos in my Lightroom folder and found a few that I had not done anything with that I liked. I also couldn't believe how many bad shots I hadn't deleted when I first downloaded them, I still have a ton to go through.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 778
10-09-2017, 04:21 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Really nice photographs.
I really like the second photo, looks like the juvenile is thinking about taking a bite out of the fish in flight
Thanks;

Clarence
10-09-2017, 06:08 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
It did go for it, I do have a shot of that also but it didn't get it. They are fun to watch, they will waste more energy trying to steal from each other than catching one on their own.

I got some great shots last month that I posted here in the post your Canon shots. At the bottom of the thread. Post your Canon shots! - Page 17 - PentaxForums.com

Next month I will have well over a hundred here and I have two weeks off to photograph them.