Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
6 Likes  #1
Dusk in the Valli
Lens: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm Camera: Leica SL ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: The Madshutter, 11-19-2017, 02:12 AM

Dusk at Ca Vendramin, taken just before my Leica Akademie Italy Workshop in Comacchio last December with my Leica SL, Leica 24-90m Vario-Elmarit-SL and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
LEICA SL (Typ 601)  Photo 

Views: 875
11-19-2017, 02:32 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very Nice.
11-21-2017, 12:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PenPusher Quote
Very Nice.
Thank you very much! Best regards,

Vieri
11-22-2017, 07:42 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The more I study your photograph, the more I'm intrigued by the process you used to arrive at your finished product. One would think with a 48-second exposure time, the water's surface would be more "blurry." Quite professional, sir. I enjoy viewing your work as it always inspires me to grab my camera and run afield, for fear that something in life might pass me by!

11-23-2017, 01:16 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
The more I study your photograph, the more I'm intrigued by the process you used to arrive at your finished product. One would think with a 48-second exposure time, the water's surface would be more "blurry." Quite professional, sir. I enjoy viewing your work as it always inspires me to grab my camera and run afield, for fear that something in life might pass me by!
Thank you very much for your comment, glad you enjoyed it and that it inspires you to go out and shoot - this is probably the best compliment for me! The water is actually extremely still, it was non-running water on a windless day; what you see in it is the reflection of the sky, giving the impression of "action" going on in the water, so to speak

Best regards,

Vieri
10-01-2019, 05:53 AM   #6
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by The Madshutter Quote
Dusk at Ca Vendramin, taken just before my Leica Akademie Italy Workshop in Comacchio last December with my Leica SL, Leica 24-90m Vario-Elmarit-SL and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Congrats. A fine image good enough for wall art.
10-07-2019, 11:33 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Congrats. A fine image good enough for wall art.
Thank you very much Ash! Best regards,

Vieri