Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Walking along the South West Coast Path
Lens: M28/2,8 & M50/1,7 & M200/4 Camera: Pentax K-r Photo Location: Cornwall 
Posted By: p4trick, 12-10-2017, 02:48 AM

Hello all,

last September/October my girlfriend I walked a part of the South West Coast Path in Cornwall. Now I had some time to sort out the good and the bad pictures.

#1: After our arrival we stayed one day near St. Ives in Carbis Bay to explore that lovely place.

#2: Even though we stayed there in late September the flowers were still colorful

#3: Palm trees! In England! Nothing special in Cornwall ....

#4: There are lots of nice cafés at the harbobur

#5: A watch tower looking for conspicuous activities at the sea

#6: First view of the Atlantic

#7: St. Nicholas Chapel

#8: We were lucky, the St. Ives Coast Guard Station had an open day and as a visitor you could take a closer look at this "little" beast.

Last edited by p4trick; 12-10-2017 at 03:25 AM.
Views: 469
12-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Beautiful views! Thanks for sharing the series.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: