Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Voïgtlander 125mm/f.25 APO-Lanthar Bookeh
Posted By: FrancisK7, 08-29-2008, 07:29 PM

After almost selling it yesterday, I knew it would be a mistake, and that my bad photos I took 6 months ago must had been my fault, not the lens. I gave it another quick spin today in very low light photog using a flower bouquet I gave my mother for her birthday.

The Bookeh is amazing...I'm glad the sale failed and I ended up deciding to keep it, forever!

I had forgotten my tripod in the studio so these are handheld Did the best I could!
Views: 1,985
08-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
This is the bouquet itself, same lens. Look at those colors. How could I ever have thought about selling it?

08-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Yeah, glad that you discovered the beauty of this lens. Something to keep for a very long time.
08-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i was just told about this lens today and expected to see some nice photos when I opened the thread, and wow was I surprised. wonderful comps and such amazing IQ. congrats

08-29-2008, 08:25 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Thank God you came to your senses.. One of the best Macro lenses around.. If you decide to sell... they will be a bidding war... [unless you want to just sell it to me!] It is kind of like selling a vintage musle car only to realize later the mistake you made... Cheers JIMBO