Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
New Workflow.
Lens: 100mm Macro WR Camera: K1 Photo Location: Cincinnati, Ohio ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: JamesDCrockett, 01-13-2018, 08:54 PM

I have been working on a new workflow using the old and free Nik Collection. This is a shot I took in December at the Krohn Conservatory. The color of the flowers are not true to life but I like the way this turned out. Pentax K1, 100mm Macro WR, and a monopod.

Attached Images

Views: 507
01-14-2018, 03:31 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I like the way it turned out, as well. Beautiful and - what makes it special to my old eyes - mysterious.

Jer
01-14-2018, 04:13 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
I like the way it turned out, as well. Beautiful and - what makes it special to my old eyes - mysterious.

Jer
Thanks Sailor! I have taken over a 1000 photos since last May that I need to cull and then edit the keepers. I am hoping to build a solid and creative workflow over the the coming months.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo