Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Hidden Squirrel Tribute to James Williams, “Rupert”
Lens: DA 1:35-5.6 18-55 MM Camera: k200d Photo Location: Greece ,New York ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Amegalo, 02-01-2018, 07:22 AM

This photo, although not taken recently, reminded me of the sort of pictures that James Williams, “Rupert” like to take and exhibit. The picture may not be of the same quality as Rupert’s, but I think he would have like to watch this little fella for a while and even capture him to an SD card.
My mother was confined to an adult home for the last year and a half of her life. Each time I visited, I noticed this little squirrel busily going about his business. This tree is located directed in front of the home, so I got to watch this little guy quite often as I entered and exited the home.

I always carry my Pentax K200D with me. I captured this guy one day as he made plans for the upcoming winter.
As a tribute to Rupert, I submit my” Hidden Squirrel”.
May his work let him live on in the memories of those who loved hm. May they always bring a smile to those who view the photos of his truly wonderful work.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 

Views: 595