Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
6 Likes  #1
Backyard Butterfly
Camera: *ist Photo Location: Sister's Backyard,Dillsburg, PA ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: tpeace, 02-04-2018, 06:46 PM

This was one of my earliest digital images, shot in my sister's backyard while walking her Alaskan Husky. It took about 20 minutes of stalking the butterfly before it finally settled down long enough to pose for the photo. Dog was not happy

Attached Images

Views: 725
03-19-2018, 05:14 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tpeace Quote
This was one of my earliest digital images, shot in my sister's backyard while walking her Alaskan Husky. It took about 20 minutes of stalking the butterfly before it finally settled down long enough to pose for the photo. Dog was not happy
Lovely background and colors!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-20-2018, 05:53 PM   #3
Veteran Member

It looks like it was well worth the wait! An excellent capture.
06-23-2018, 02:12 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by tpeace Quote
Oh, this one REALLY works!