Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
California Backyard
Posted By: KevinG, 02-10-2018, 11:32 PM

Our backyard gets lots of birds. We did not realize having a birdfeeder would actually be a lure for Cooper hawks - like this juvenile that has since grown up. And of course a birdfeeder is always likely to bring out friends of Otis.

The portrait is of a longtime friend on the day she was the mother of a groom. It is not really a backyard shot, but it is taken with a 43mm I bought from Rupert. He said he had taken photos of many lovely ladies with it, but it still had more ladies to go. Rupert was right....

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 678
07-09-2018, 06:44 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I like the fourth picture the best, of course. The position of his feet show how much he is straining to get at that food.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
backyard, birdfeeder, camera, ladies, photo, rupert