Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Straight Out Of Camera.
Lens: Pentax-M 100mm 1:4 Macro Lens Camera: Pentax k-50 Photo Location: Sherwood Forest. ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: Tonytee, 03-21-2018, 09:57 PM

Focal Length 100mm, Manual Exposure Mode, No flash and used CWA Metering. Other than downsizing, what you see, is what you get. )

Thanks for viewing.

TT
Views: 708
03-21-2018, 11:02 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Hot dang, Tony! You're making that little 100mm Macro sing! Very, VERY nice work! I've never done this before..... but may I make a suggestion? On the custom settings on your K-50, bump UP the saturation a click or two and dial BACK the "high/low key adj." a click or two.... and try shooting at f:8. IIRC, that was the sweet spot for that lens.
03-21-2018, 11:39 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
Hot dang, Tony! You're making that little 100mm Macro sing! Very, VERY nice work! I've never done this before..... but may I make a suggestion? On the custom settings on your K-50, bump UP the saturation a click or two and dial BACK the "high/low key adj." a click or two.... and try shooting at f:8. IIRC, that was the sweet spot for that lens.
Thanks a million Dewey. I am always open minded when it comes to making improvements. In this hobby, Interest or discipline, if one is not willing to change in order to improve, he/she had better get out of Dodge. I will do that on my k-50. By the way it is a real hoot to get back to shooting in total Manual again.

Much Grass,

Tony

P.S. I am expecting a K100d to arrive Thursday. It will be fun to see how the CCD Sensor and the 100mm Macro work together.

Last edited by Tonytee; 03-21-2018 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Additional Information.