Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
9 Likes  
Playa de Mexota, Asturias
Posted By: The Madshutter, 04-01-2018, 12:25 AM

After almost two months on the road, I am finally back home and ready to post again! Taken during the Workshop I led in Asturias last fall, this is beautiful Playa de Mexota at Sunset. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
LEICA SL (Typ 601)  Photo 

Views: 960
01-04-2020, 05:12 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by The Madshutter Quote
After almost two months on the road, I am finally back home and ready to post again! Taken during the Workshop I led in Asturias last fall, this is beautiful Playa de Mexota at Sunset. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri
I am usually not a fan of 'flowing water pictures' because they are dull ... this is the exception for me. The long exposure makes the sea look very rough and dangerous. Great picture!

01-04-2020, 05:37 AM   #17
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Very good capture, as we’ve come to expect from you now.
01-04-2020, 08:22 PM   #18
F/8 & Somewhere
Loyal Site Supporter

Looks like the spire is emerging from the water, and the waves are rushing in to try and prevent the intrusion. Beautiful color and detail, and the water flow has real strength to it. Another total winner! Always enjoy your images. Thanks.
01-06-2020, 03:26 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by vinni Quote
I am usually not a fan of 'flowing water pictures' because they are dull ... this is the exception for me. The long exposure makes the sea look very rough and dangerous. Great picture!
Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it!

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Very good capture, as we’ve come to expect from you now.
Thank you very much, that is very kind of you to say, glad you are enjoying my work

QuoteOriginally posted by TedH42 Quote
Looks like the spire is emerging from the water, and the waves are rushing in to try and prevent the intrusion. Beautiful color and detail, and the water flow has real strength to it. Another total winner! Always enjoy your images. Thanks.
Thank you very much indeed Ted, I am glad you liked it and that you are enjoying my work!

Best regards,

Vieri