Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Pizza Pizza
Lens: DA 35; 2.4 Camera: k5lls Photo Location: Star NC ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: mahanpots, 04-08-2018, 05:25 PM

I give much of the credit for a good photo to the owner of this food trailer. I love what she's done to this old horse trailer, bathed in the illumination of a nearby security light, and her pizza's great, too.
Views: 710
04-08-2018, 05:47 PM   #2
maw
Pentaxian

Very good, it's written and it's been said many times that Pentax produces more vivid colors in the output (without PP), especially the greens, did you retouch it?
04-08-2018, 06:21 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by maw Quote
Very good, it's written and it's been said many times that Pentax produces more vivid colors in the output (without PP), especially the greens, did you retouch it?
I didn't retouch colors; I'm red/green color blind. I underexposed and upped exposure in Camera Raw. Original was very dark.
04-08-2018, 07:01 PM   #4
maw
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by mahanpots Quote
I didn't retouch colors; I'm red/green color blind.
I didn't know sorry, but despite everything the colors are very vivid, as I had pointed out about Pentax, so I congratulate you, and for those who make pizzas.

04-08-2018, 07:29 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by maw Quote
I didn't know sorry, but despite everything the colors are very vivid, as I had pointed out about Pentax, so I congratulate you, and for those who make pizzas.
No problem. I can recognize some greens and reds. It can be frustrating. Thanks for the comments.
04-08-2018, 09:22 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good man! I like this shot! I like it very much! We don't have to apologize for using a little tech to round up our photos! What matters is the sharing of an emotion, an idea, a feeling, that
we want to express to our fellow human beings... Photography is all about communicating the essence of what it all means to be living on this planet!

Good work! Keep at it!

François