Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Yesterday I drove from..........
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 09-06-2008, 01:44 PM

........Canton, N.Y. to Port Kent, N.Y. and took the ferry over to Vermont. Tonight I am in Bangor, Maine. Here are a few from yesterday.

All are with K10D and 16-45

Comments are always welcome and appreciated
Views: 3,206
09-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
All Great Heirich.. #2 and 4 really stand out. Great trip you have been on. JIMBO
09-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #3

Great trip and great pictures. Could almost feel the coolness of the spray.
09-06-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Stunning scenes!

09-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
Damn Brit

Thank you for taking us on your trip with you Heinrich.
So tell us your route. Please don't make me go back through your threads and piece it together.
09-06-2008, 06:14 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
All Great Heirich.. #2 and 4 really stand out. Great trip you have been on. JIMBO
Thank you Jim and take care.
09-06-2008, 06:17 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dr Windmill Quote
Great trip and great pictures. Could almost feel the coolness of the spray.
Thank you Lawrence, the spray was not that cool. It was such a hot day even on the lake with all that wind, people were standing on the front deck of the ferry getting soaked and having a ball.

Take care,

09-06-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gawan Quote
Stunning scenes!
Thank you Georg and do take care,
09-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Thank you for taking us on your trip with you Heinrich.
So tell us your route. Please don't make me go back through your threads and piece it together.
Thank you Gary and you are welcome.

OK, here goes: I left Alberta August 19th, second day out in Saskatchewan, as some of you might remember I had a bit of a problem walking on level ground. On to Manitoba and Ontario, in Ontario down along Lake Superior and on to Burlington. After spending too much time there on to Upper New York State, Vermont, New Hampshire and am now in Maine. From here to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. I have no schedule except to pick up my wife at Halifax airport next Thursday and the cottage on PEI is booked. I do not know yet what I will do on the return trip, hope to be home last week of October.

Take care,
09-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Waterfalls are in Ausable Chasm I assume?

Beautifull pictures!

Pat

(oh and I disagree! You cannot spend too much time in upper new york and Vermont!!!)
09-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
JMR
Veteran Member

Nice work. Oh, to be PEI and Nova Scotia (the Cabot trail) once again, that would be something. Lots of fine lanscapes to behad in those parts.

JMR
09-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #12
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice work. I'd much like to travel through the Adirondacks and around Lake Champlain again. So many more lighthouses to discover. I wish I had the time to take the kind of trip you are on. I'd also love to see the places you are seeing as well. The maritimes and east coast of the US are on my list of places to travel through some day. Enjoy your trip and I look forward to seeing more pictures.
09-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #13

All nice pics Heinrich but the fisherman is the best one for me, it is compositionally very pleasing.
09-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #14
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
OK, here goes: I left Alberta August 19th, second day out in Saskatchewan, as some of you might remember I had a bit of a problem walking on level ground. On to Manitoba and Ontario, in Ontario down along Lake Superior and on to Burlington. After spending too much time there on to Upper New York State, Vermont, New Hampshire and am now in Maine. From here to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. I have no schedule except to pick up my wife at Halifax airport next Thursday and the cottage on PEI is booked. I do not know yet what I will do on the return trip, hope to be home last week of October

Be save Heinrich and keep those great shots coming.... You should be home for the start of winter!!! Cheers JIMBO
09-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #15
Veteran Member

Wow, I got a soft spot for waterfalls. The shot is in deed amazing with the waterfall. I like the splash from the waves as well.